- The must-attend CDAO Nordics Think Tanks has been exclusively designed for the cutting-edge data & analytics leader, focused on aligning data strategy with digital transformation, leveraging data analytics to increase business value and building a foundational framework for data governance that guarantees success.
- We will be sharing insights from the Nordics region's data & analytics experts within an immersive virtual experience.
- Walk away with more strategies for success than you would at any other virtual event!
- Once registered, approved attendees will receive an email informing them whether they qualify for the full event, including Think Tank participation, or the panel discussions and executive interview only.
- Laptop, personal computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Strong, reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- Google Chrome is recommended to run the Virtual Conference platform.
- Yes, the Virtual Conference is accessible via a smartphone or tablet. Please note that you will need to install the GoToWebinar App to be able to watch the sessions from your phone.
- Approved sessions will be recorded during the event and made available to attendees approximately 1-2 days after the event and be available for 12 months after release. Recordings will also include the session slides.
REGISTRATION & LOGGING IN
- Attendees will receive an email with login instructions 3-5 days before the event. We encourage all attendees to log into the platform before the conference starts to make sure you can log in. If you have trouble logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you are using the SAME email you used to register your ticket for the conference. For further assistance, please contact email@example.com
- You can visit the virtual “Info Desk” for technical support.